July 13, 2007
I’ve been tagged by Lara from Lara’s Place to share 8 facts about me. 🙂
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
8 Facts/Habits about Me:
- I was born in England and have a dual-citizenship as my father was an Air Force man stationed there. I came to the US when I was three.
- I lived in San Antonio for two years before coming to Dallas. Again I was very young, only five when I arrived.
- I love to sing. Can’t help it == it’s in my blood. My mom says that I used to sing “Hey, Hey Supergirl. Hey Hey.” Still have no clue where that song is from…
- I’ve been to Africa (Nairobi, Kenya).
- I’ve been on a CD recording with my choir, “Grace – The Kenya Experience“
- I play the flute…but it has been too long ago so I’m not skilled in the art right now.
- I want to visit many places around the world in order of preference: Israel, Petra, Egypt, Turkey, Russia, India, Australia and China. One day I’m going to all of these places – Lord willing. 😛
- I LOVE JESUS!!!!!
I love doing these tags, but I really don’t like to tag people…so, if you are reading this and you want to be tagged, enter a comment and I’ll tag you! 🙂